- Introduce an ERP system to replace legacy infrastructure
- Rationalise the product information definitions
- Develop interfaces for offshore suppliers for product and supply information
Led a small in house team to implement the ERP system selected by the business. Support was provided to team members to develop the product definition process using attributes of size and colour for a given style, following which the team was able to introduce significant improvements to the planning process.
As part of the project the communications and interfaces between offshore suppliers and Point Of Sale systems needed to be developed, tested and implemented.
The inter site network was also significantly improved during the project to make the company work in a more unified way.
- System successfully running
- Interfaces to offshore suppliers working correctly